Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
Who will be named 2022's Mid-Atlantic Innovator?
Submit your application by April 5 here to be eligible for the region’s best event showcasing great minds and business creativity.
How will you know if your business is an Innovator? In our eyes, “innovators” can be almost anything, from cutting-edge products that solve business needs to creative shifts that improved your company’s employee morale and anything in between! We’re looking for any and all innovations that have made a positive business impact. It’s up to you to show us what that looks like and why it should be celebrated.
Once all applications have been received, the judges will dig in to find the best of the best and we will celebrate our winners on May 12 at AMC Tysons Corner 16 theater. Grab your popcorn as we gather to watch the finalist videos together and applaud their work before we announce 2022’s Mid-Atlantic Innovator of the Year!
Submit your application including as much detail as possible in the description of your innovation:
- If submitting a video with your application, it should be no longer than 2 minutes in length, including your CEO’s spot. Note: All finalists will be required to submit a video to remain eligible for an award. See application for more detail.
- How is your innovation/innovative practice impactful and who does it impact (i.e. - the greater business marketplace, your employees, humanity etc.)?
- Does your innovation have disruptive potential?
- Are you disrupting an existing process or industry?
- Are you creatively competing with yourself?
- Do you have a culture of innovation or a corporate strategy of innovation?
- Do you have an R&D budget, a Chief Innovation Officer, or other demonstrable way of showing your innovation strategy?
- Is your CEO at the forefront of your industry or sector? How?
- Do you have a culture of continual improvement?
- How do you “sharpen the saw”/seek continuous improvement?
- How else are you innovative?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Note: NOVA Chamber membership is not required to apply or win.